Appointments - Our Commitment
With a Doctor
For medically urgent requests, we will offer an appointment on the same day.
With a Practice Nurse
For routine appointments we will try to offer an appointment within five working days, however this is not
always possible; especially for blood test requests at busy times.
If there is a delay in the appointment wait (when you arrive) of more than 20 minutes we will let you know.
We are happy to update you on any delay situation if you feel that you have been waiting too long.
- Surgeries will normally start on time.
- We expect patients to be seen within thirty minutes of their
appointment time, and in the event of a delay we will offer an
- When a doctor is called away on an emergency we will inform the patients and give them an opportunity to book an alternative appointment, or if preferred, to be seen by another doctor.
Patients' rights to General Medical Services
Patients have the rights to:
- be registered with a General Practitioner
- change doctor if desired
- be offered a health check on joining the practice
- receive emergency care at any time from the practice
- receive appropriate drugs and medicines
- be referred for specialist or second opinion if they and the GP
Privacy and Confidentiality
We will respect our patients' privacy, dignity and confidentiality at all
Please view our documents
Breast Feeding Privacy
The practice supports breast feeding mothers. Please ask at reception if you require a private room for this purpose.
Urgent referrals to other health and social care agencies will be made within one working day of the patient consultation.
When you ask a GP to refer you, you be offered a choice of provider.
We will normally process non-urgent referrals within five working days of the patient consultation or the doctor's decision to refer.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.